Dr. Katrajian has a special interest in treating women and children. Pregnancy is a demanding time for both the mother and growing baby, as such it can lead to morning sickness, neck, back and pelvic pain, swelling in the legs, and reflux. When a baby is born they undergo quite a bit of force, which may lead to difficulties with suck and latch while breastfeeding. OMT may help mitigate these issues.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of problems OMT can help treat. These concerns may be long-standing (chronic) or more recent (acute).
- Neck and Back pain- including disc disease and sciatica
- Joint issues
- shoulders, elbows, wrists (including carpal tunnel), hands, hips, knees, and ankles
- Headaches- including Migraines
- asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis
- constipation, IBS, nausea, reflux
- menstrual issues
- dizziness, vertigo, Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sleep issues
- Back and pelvic pain
- Ear infections
- Colic, constipation, reflux
- Sucking/feeding difficulty
General health care and well-being.